Friday, April 8, 2011

Deep Peels for Acne: What it feels like to get burned

I was there. I had paid just under $ 400 dollars to get crisp, clear, zit and scar free face. My appointment for a deep herbal skin peel arrived. As my conscious and reliable Russian esthetician, Dana, I slipped on the spa bed, she warned: "This will hurt his lot, you must be strong ."

seconds later I was brave, even though mental moaning to himself, "" Jesus! Uhhh! Iiiiiiiiiii! Help! It feels like she 'was rubbing glass into my face .""

"You're snalazis ... Just a few more minutes and we'll be done. Yes, it's hard to be nice, " coached Dana.

"I'm out of my body, I'm out of my body. I'm free. I feel light, light ... crap! it does not work, it still hurts like hell, " I whimpered himself.

satanic eternity later, the day is done. And all of heaven rejoiced in my cosmetic exemption. Apparently, Dana took my face and the scars on acneic blistered and dark red thing than 7 minutes.

: "Here, take this home and use them as I instructed. You must do as I say or you will damage your skin and your baby will look like new skin when you come back in four days. Be very careful with your skin, it is very fragile now, be gentle with her. Do not scrub or wash the skin for the next three days. Use only the material that I have given you ."

On 'words are all I could think about it in the next hours. As I rushed home from the spa looks like a red version of the Blue people, I have congratulated for following through on a decision that is more than a year to make.

For the next three days I avoided the sun like a bat and hid away from society. If I have to face the sun, even just for a few seconds, I skin my coffee with a physical sun block that contains titanium oxide that Dana gave me.

One day after the Deep Peel:

My face is no longer red. It has become extremely dry. My face is like a fish out of water, scaly. I use a cream given to me was given as foretold, "Your skin will become very dry and then start to peel off in chunks. And then you'll have a nice, new and beautiful skin like a baby ."

two days after the Deep Peel:

"It has begun! It has begun!" I scream like a mad scientist. At the time I was waiting for my skin peeling-off began in pieces. I could just gently rub my face and dry skin scales would fall out. It was amazing all day long this is going on. The scales of dried skin coming off my face. It did not hurt. It was just unbelievable to witness firsthand.

The third day after the Deep Peel:

more than a day or two types of activities. My skin is peeling like crazy. I'm happy because I can already tell that most of my scars there.

the fourth day after Deep Peel:

Going to see Dana. It gives me face to remove excess dead skin cells from my face. Afterwards, Dana and I are both amazed at the results. She mourned, "I wished I had taken before and after pictures, you look totally different now. Your skin is beautiful !"

I agreed with her 150%. I had a new clear skin that is as soft and firm as a baby face.

This deep peel proved hasty move on my part, because only a few months later, my skin is just like the scars with the zits as it was before I started a deep peel. I realized that I needed to my acne under control before proceeding with a serious, not to mention expensive skin treatments. I advise the same for all. Make sure your zit break outs are few and far between before you spend your money on scar removal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
eXTReMe Tracker